The Stationary Dock System is exceptionally stable, strong, and easy to install and remove.
Some of its features are:
- Superior Non-skid Aluminum Deck with exclusive high quality baked epoxy enamel coating provides for improved footing. The deck will not rust, rot or checker. No wood splinters, fiberglass slivers or hot, slippery plastic to injure boaters or children.
- Metal Craft Docks do not get hot! A unique heat sink draws the heat away.
- Interlocked and Bolted Construction - No welded joints to crack - Damaged parts can be replaced.
- Trussed XBrace provides exceptional strength and holds 2" diameter aluminum pipe for a full 12 inches for greater support and stability.
- Extensive system of bracing available for deeper water and difficult sites.
- Metal Craft Dock systems require little or no maintenance, unlike comparable dock systems made of wood, plastic and/or steel.
- Many Metal Craft Dock systems are in their 3rd and 4th decade of service. These systems are still like new showing little or no deterioration.
- Proven Durability - In use at residential sites since 1958.
- 15 Year Limited Warranty (see Warranty).
Three Non-Skid Aluminum Deck Colors: Earth Sand, Cloud White or Sea Green.
Start with the dock sections you need the most and add more at a later time.
"L" Shaped Stationary Docks:
"U and H" Stationary Docks