Algaecide Captain® by SePRO 2.5 Gallons
Premium quality Captain® Liquid copper Algaecide by SePro is the ideal choice for economical and effective control of a broad spectrum of filamentous and planktonic algae.
Convenient and Economical 2.5 Gallon Size!
- 9% Double Chelated copper formulation effective against a broad range of algae
- Green algae
- Blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) algae
- Filamentous (mat-forming) algae
- Planktonic(suspended) algae
- Macrophytic algae
- Starry Stonewort
- Algae control 3-7 days after application
- Use in still or flowing aquatic sites
- Immediate water safety – water treated with Captain may be used for swimming, fishing, stock watering, and irrigation of turf, fairways, putting greens, and ornamental plants immediately following application
- 2.5 Gallons
- Read product label before use and use only as directed
- Treat when growth first begins to appear (if possible) or when target vegetation is actively growing
- Apply in a manner that will ensure even distribution of product within the treatment area
- Use high-pressure surface spray to break up dense floating algal mats
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Read label and use only as directed.
Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
Note: Treatment of aquatic weeds and algae can result in oxygen loss from decomposition of dead algae and weeds. To minimize this hazard, do not treat more than 1/2 of the water body to avoid oxygen depletion due to decaying vegetation and wait 14 days between treatments. Begin treatment along the shore and proceed outwards in bands to allow fish to move into untreated areas.
This item is available for retail store pick up or specialized handling shipping only.
See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|