Broad-spectrum Herbicide Weedtrine-D 1 Gallon
Weedtrine-D® Aquatic Herbicide controls submersed, floating, and emergent weeds including Duckweed. This broad spectrum liquid acts as a contact killer in plants by disrupting cellular membranes. Loss of these membranes allows the active ingredient to move into the plant and ‘short circuit’ photosynthesis.
Broad-spectrum and fast acting!
- Controls a Broad Range of Aquatic Plants Including Submerged, Floating, and Emergent Weeds and Certain Filamentous Algae
- Specifically Formulated for Homeowner Use for Spot Treatment of Small Weed Patches or Backyard Ponds
- Kills Plants Quickly Through Rapid Absorption
- Best to Apply By Diluting and Spraying
- Has a Low Toxicity to Fish and Other Aquatic Organisms
- Compatible in Tank Mixes With Cutrine-Plus Algaecide to Increase Effectiveness
- Use with a Surfactant such as Cide-Kick II for Any Weed On or Above the Water Surface
- 1 Gallon – ideal for 1/4-1/2 Acre Ponds
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 9 in|