Concentrated Contact Herbicide Aquathol® K by United Phosphorus, Inc. 2.5 Gallons
Aquathol® K is one of the most versatile and effective aquatic herbicides ever developed that can provide season long control of a broad spectrum of submerged weeds often found in small lakes and ponds. Aquathol® K is not toxic to fish or other aquatic organisms, and has a relatively short half-life in the water. Aquathol® K provides control of aquatic weeds in a relatively short time, generally 3-4 weeks, and can provide long-term control depending on the application timing and the target species. There are no restrictions on treated water for swimming, fishing or irrigation.
Ready to use contact herbicide provides effective control for many stubborn aquatic weeds!
- Ready-to-Use concentrated contact herbicide
- Can provide season-long control of many nuisance plants including (for full list see product label):
- Sago Pondweed
- Horned Pondweed
- Largeleaf Pondweed
- Illinois Pondwood
- Short residual contact time (12-48 hours) makes it effective in still and slow moving water
- Safe for environment, birds, fish and wildlife
- 2.5 Gallon
- Best applied across the waterbody via backpack sprayer and combined with a surfactant/adjuvant like Cygnet Plus
- Apply when plants are present. Product may be sprayed on the water or injected below the water surface. Aquathol K may be applied as a concentrate or diluted in water depending on equipment used (see product label for application methods and rates).
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|