Contact Herbicide Clipper™ 1 Pound
The newest chemistry to the aquatic market, Clipper™ is very versatile and has been showing excellent results in aquatic environments on a variety of plants. This product is fast, effective, and breaks down quickly in the water to leave no accumulation in the sediment. Clipper has proven activity on both floating and submerged species of plants.
Highly effective against tough nuisance vegetation such as Duckweed and Watermeal!
- Fast Acting Contact Herbicide
- Water dispersible granule
- Active Ingredient Flumioxazin 51%
- Controls Selected Submersed, Emergent, and Floating Aquatic Weeds and select algae:
- Alligator Weed
- Frog’s Bit
- Filamentous Algae
- Southern Naiad
- Sago Pondweed
- Sago Pondweed
- Clipper Herbicide may be applied to:
- Drainage ditches
- Fresh-water ponds (including golf-course ponds)
- Dissipates quickly from the water column and does not accumulate in sediment
- 1 Pound
- Best if applied across the surface area of the water body
- For best results, use with a surfactant/adjuvant such as Cide-Kick II
- Application rates vary by target species, see product label for details and use only as directed
- See product label for irrigation restrictions following use of Clipper™
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 14 in|