ParaSalt Pond Salt 10 Pounds
CrystalClear® ParaSalt™ is formulated to increase koi and goldfish electrolytic intake. Electrolytes are critical in building and maintaining a healthy slime coat. Electrolytes such as potassium are essential in wound repair and in times of heavy stress (ie – during water changes or clean-outs). Salt is excellent for mucous production when healing from a wound.
ParaSalt™ will also help ward off and remove most common protozoan parasites found in koi and goldfish such as: Dactylogyrus, Byrodcytulus, Epistylis, Trichodina and Chilodonella. ParaSalt™ can be used in a salt bath for heavy infestations or as a routine treatment to keep parasites from entering the pond environment.
Maintain healthy slime coat for healthy fish!
- Controls 80% of All Common Pond Parasites
- Maintains Healthy Slime Coat
- Reduces Fish Stress and Improves Disease Recovery
- Formulated to increase Koi and Goldfish electrolyte intake
- Safe for all Aquatic Life
- 10 Pounds – treats 2,000 gallons
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|