Phosphate Test Kit by API
Phosphate can enter your water through tap water, fish waste, and decaying organics such as uneaten food and dead algae. Excess phosphate contributes to unsightly algae and green water blooms.
- Easy to use test kit for monitoring phosphate levels in your water
- Tests levels from 0 to 10 parts per million (ppm)
- Can be used in watergardens, waterfeatures, as well as fresh and salt water aquariums
- Testing is recommended to be done weekly
- Use as directed
- Includes 150 tests, 2 test solutions, easy to read instructions, glass test tube, and 2 color charts