Algaecide Copper Sulfate Granular by Applied Biochemists 5 Pound
Copper sulfate can be used to control green and blue-green algae, diatoms, flagellates, and certain pond weeds found in ponds, lakes, ditches, irrigation systems, and snails. It is the most basic copper compound and has been used for years as an algaecide.
Granular product for controlling algal blooms and more!
- 99% Copper Sulfate
- For use in managing many genera of algae and select aquatic weeds (see label for full list and application rates):
- Cyanophyceae (blue-green)
- Chlolophyceae (green)
- Diatomaceae (Diatoms)
- Protozoa (Flagellates)
- Leafy pondweed
- Sago pondweed
- Effective for swimmer’s itch with special application methods
- Snail control
- Root control in residential and commercial sewers, septic tanks, leach lines and leach pipes
- Select plant disease treatment
- 5 Pounds
- Can be applied as a broadcast over the target or slurred in a bucket with water (see label for full application instructions and use only as directed)
- Avoid concentrating product in small areas since this may impact non-target species
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed® for Organic Use (see certification below)
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for full list of applications and usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 14 in|