Algaecide Cutrine®-Ultra by Applied Biochemists 2.5 Gallons
Applied Biochemists has improved standard 9% double chelated Cutrine-Plus through the addition of an emulsified surfactant giving Cutrine®-Ultra greater control over resistant forms of algae such as Hydrodictyon and Oscillatoria.
Cutrine®-Ultra contains an emulsified surfactant for better control and ease of use!
- Chelated copper formulation containing an emulsified surfactant/penetrant combination for highly effective control of many algaes and vascular aquatic plants
- Planktonic (suspended) forms such as Cyanobacteria
- Green Algae
- Golden Algae
- Prymnesium parvum
- Filamentous (mat-forming) Algae
- Benthic (bottom growing) attached forms
- Rooted aquatic plant Hydrilla verticillata
- Best if applied directly on target with backpack sprayer (read and follow all label directions for use and use only as directed)
- For use in lakes; rivers; potable water reservoirs; farm, fire fish, golf course, industrial, irrigation, recreational, stormwater detention and wastewater ponds; fish hatcheries and raceways; crop and non-crop irrigation conveyance systems (ditched, canals and laterals)
- 2.5 Gallons
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
This item is available for retail store pick up or specialized handling shipping only. HAZMAT shipping and handling required, please contact us at 800-689-5253 for an estimate. This item is not eligible for free shipping.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|