Granular Algaecide GreenClean Pro by BioSafe Systems 50 Lb.
GreenClean PRO, professional strength granular algaecide, bactericide and fungicide. This oxidizer eliminates a broad spectrum of algae on contact. OMRI Listed for organic uses.
Professional Strength Oxidizer is a highly effective Algaecide, Fungicide, Bactericide and OMRI Listed®!
- Effective on a wide variety of algae, bacteria and fungi
- Immediate algae control and reduced toxicity
- More effective than copper sulfate
- No run-off concerns
- Can be used in irrigation canals and reservoirs
- Proven safe for all crops
- Great alternative to copper based products for ponds with Koi
- 50 Pounds granular
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed® for organic uses (see certificate below)
Irrigation water/Surface water
- Blue Green Algae: 3-6 lbs per acre foot – broadcast granules over entire volume of water using a hand spreader, gran-blow device or by hand
- Blue Green Algae and Some Species of Green Algae: 17-30 lbs per acre foot – Broadcast granules over entire volume of water using hand spreader, gran-blow device or by hand. Apply where filamentous algae is apparent.
- Blue Green Algae, more Species of Green Algae and Some Species of Diatoms: 31-50 lbs per acre foot – Broadcast granules over entire volume of water using a hand spreader, gran-blow device or by hand
- All Blue Green Algae, Green Algae and Diatoms: 51-90 lbs per acre foot- Broadcast granules over entire volume of water using a hand spreader, gran-blow device or by hand
Spreading/Broadcasting: Broadcast GreenCleanPRO with a mechanical spreader or by hand, directly on the water surface, from shore or a boat equipped with a spreader.
Spot Treatment: Apply GreenCleanPRO directly over algae covered area. Retreat with heavy growth.
Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for all usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
|Custom Label 0||