Granular Aquatic Herbicide Aquathol® Super K 10 Pounds
Aquathol Super K is a unique concentrated granular formulation and one of the most versatile and effective aquatic herbicides ever developed that can provide season long control of a broad spectrum of submerged weeds often found in small lakes and ponds. Aquathol Super K is not toxic to fish or other aquatic organisms and has a relatively short half-life in the water. Aquathol Super K provides control of aquatic weeds in a relatively short time, generally 3-4 weeks, and can provide long-term control depending on the application timing and the target species. There are no restrictions on treated water for swimming, fishing or irrigation.
AQUA DOC Customer Favorite!
- Granular Aquatic Herbicide effective against a broad range of aquatic weeds including:
- Horned Pondweed
- Sago Pondweed
- American Pondweed
- Largeleaf Pondweed
- Curlyleaf Pondweed
- Illinois Pondweed
- For aquatic plant control in quiescent, slow moving, and flowing water aquatic sites, may be more effective than liquid Aquathol in these conditions
- Safe for fish and other aquatic organisms
- Best if applied directly on target species
- Use when target species is found on the bottom of deeper portions of ponds
- Apply when plants are present as evenly as possible over area to be treated (see product label for application rates and directions, use only as directed)
- 10 Pound container
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|