Granular Aquatic Herbicide Aquathol® Super K 10 Pounds
Aquathol Super K is a unique concentrated granular formulation and one of the most versatile and effective aquatic herbicides ever developed that can provide season long control of a broad spectrum of submerged weeds often found in small lakes and ponds. Aquathol Super K is not toxic to fish or other aquatic organisms and has a relatively short half-life in the water. Aquathol Super K provides control of aquatic weeds in a relatively short time, generally 3-4 weeks, and can provide long-term control depending on the application timing and the target species. There are no restrictions on treated water for swimming, fishing or irrigation.
AQUA DOC Customer Favorite!
Unfortunately, this item is on backorder and It is unknown when the product will be available. Please feel free to contact us with questions.
- Granular Aquatic Herbicide effective against a broad range of aquatic weeds including:
- Horned Pondweed
- Sago Pondweed
- American Pondweed
- Largeleaf Pondweed
- Curlyleaf Pondweed
- Illinois Pondweed
- For aquatic plant control in quiescent, slow moving, and flowing water aquatic sites, may be more effective than liquid Aquathol in these conditions
- Safe for fish and other aquatic organisms
- Best if applied directly on target species
- Use when target species is found on the bottom of deeper portions of ponds
- Apply when plants are present as evenly as possible over area to be treated (see product label for application rates and directions, use only as directed)
- 10 Pound container
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|