Algaecide and Water Enhancer SeClear by SePRO 2.5 Gallons
SeClear (liquid) all-in-one algaecide and water quality enhancer approved by the US EPA. Because of eutrophication, successful management of nuisance algae and improving water quality can be difficult. Other copper-based algaecides can control some algae present but does nothing to address phosphorus and water quality. Thus, management can turn into a cycle of application, temporary improvement, rapid regrowth, with no progress toward long-term water quality improvements. SeClear was designed from the ground up to control nuisance algae and enhance water quality. By treating the algae present and reducing the amount of available phosphorous and suspended solids with each application, SeClear has been documented to provide algae control with longer intervals between applications, smaller follow-up applications and better water quality.
All-in-one algaecide and water quality enhancer!
- Broad range algae control
- Green algae
- Yellow/Green algae
- Blue-green (cyanobacteria) algae
- Rapidly disrupts numerous algae cell processes and shuts down growth
- Treated algae typically begin to show discoloration within a day and degrade over time
- Reduces in-water phosphorus levels with each application
- Improves water quality
- Offsetting eutrophication though proactive maintenance programs
- Decreasing phosphorus concentrations from the water column through binding and precipitation of excess phosphorus
- Binding and precipitating suspended solids, thereby reducing turbidity and unwanted coloration
- Increases aesthetics and reduces maintenance over time
- For use in aquatic sites including: ponds, lakes, reservoirs, irrigation and drainage canals, laterals and ditches; including potable water sources
- Water may be used for drinking, swimming, fishing, watering livestock and for irrigated crops and turf immediately following treatment
- Best if applied over the surface of the entire waterbody, particularly in areas with high nutrient inputs such as inlets (read all labeled directions and use only as directed)
- 2.5 Gallon
- EPA Registered Algaecide
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
|Custom Label 0||