Aquashade Aquatic Plant Growth Control 1 Gallon
Aquashade® contains a blend of blue and yellow dyes designed to absorb specific wavelengths of light critical to plant photosynthesis. Treated water will retain a light aqua-blue tint following application. For best results, apply Aquashade as a pre-emergent (prior to plant germination) before the growing season. Use during the growing season will suppress the rate and extent of underwater growth.
- Precise Blend of Dyes Control Aquatic Plants
- Use in Natural and Manmade Contained Lakes and Ponds (Ornamental, Recreational, Fish Bearing & Fish Farming Bodies) With Little or No Outflow of Water
- Aquashade Contains a Blend of Blue and Yellow Dyes
- Most effective in water deeper than two feet
- EPA Registered
- 1 Gallon
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|