Granular Algaecide Cutrine-Plus® by Applied Biochemists 30 Pound
Easy to use granular formula is best applied as a broadcast over target area. Effective against a benthic and filamentous forms of algae, Cutrine-Plus® Granular has few water use restrictions when used as directed.
Easy to use granular formula is a great preventative!
- Works well at a preventative! Treat the algae under the surface before it grows to nuisance levels.
- Effective for ponds with algae growths in deeper waters
- Ethanolamines in Cutrine-Plus granular prevent precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonate in the water
- For use n lakes, potable water reservoirs, ponds and fish hatcheries
- Effective in controlling a broad range of benthic (bottom-growing) such as Chara and Nitella and filamentous forms of algae
- Effective in controlling rooted aquatic plant Hydrilla verticillata
- Water treated with Cutrine-Plus Granular may be used for swimming, fishing, drinking water treatment, livestock watering or irrigating turf, ornamental plants or crops following treatment
- Best applied as a broadcast across target area
- 30 Pounds
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|