Selective Granular Herbicide Navigate by Applied Biochemists 50 Lb.
Selective granular herbicide formulated to control nuisance vegetation such as water milfoil, coontail, watershield, and more.
- Selective herbicide formulated to control:
- Water milfoil
- Water stargrass
- White water lily
- Yellow water lily or spatterdock
- Water shield
- Water chestnut
- Water use is restricted for non-turf irrigation and drinking (human consumption) see label for details
- Formulated on special heat treated attaclay ganuals that sink quickly to the bottom of the lake or pond to release the active ingredient in the critical root zone area
- Convenient foil water-resistant bags for better storage and handling while performing applications
- For best results apply in the spring and early summer when the weeds start to grow
- 50 Pounds granular
How to apply:
FOR LARGE AREAS: Use a fertilizer spreader or mechanical seeder such as the Gerber or Gandy or other equipment capable of uniformly applying this product. Before spreading any chemical, calibrate your method of application to be sure of spreading the proper amount. When using boats and power equipment, you must determine the proper combination of (1) boat speed, (2) rate of delivery from the spreader, and (3) width of swath covered by the granules.
FOR SMALL AREAS (Around Docks or Isolated Patches of Weeds): Use a portable spreader such as the Cyclone seeder or other equipment capable of uniformly applying this product. Estimate or measure out the area you want to treat. Weigh out the amount of material needed and spread this uniformly over the area. More uniform coverage is obtained by dividing the required amount in two and covering the area twice, applying the second half at right angles to the first.
Use the following formula to calibrate your spreader’s delivery in pounds of this product per minute: Miles per hour x spreader width x pounds per acre/495
Amounts to use: Rates of application vary depending on target nuisance vegetation – see label for details for specific specie application rates (use link below)
Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for all usage directions. Use only as directed.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|