Cold Water Natural Bacteria with Barley, Spring & Fall Prep by CrystalClear
CrystalClear Spring & Fall Prep contains cold water natural bacteria designed to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs, much and other sediment during the fall and winter months and replenishes winter bacteria loss in the spring.
Cold Water Natural Bacteria with Barley
- Replenishes winter bacteria loss during spring start-up
- Accelerates decomposition of leaves, twigs and sediment all winter long
- Cold water formula
- Safe for all aquatic life
- Easy to use, pre-measured water soluble packets
- Contains 12 packets – 12 packets treats 12,000 gallons or 4,000 gallons for up to 6 weeks
- Use 1 packet for every 1,000 gallons
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
Application Rate: Do not open packets. Start applying when water temperature is below 60 degrees F. Add once per week directly into pond or filtration system. If a problem arises between routine applications, Fall & Spring Prep should be applied every 3 days until desired result is achieved.
For Best Results: Spring & Fall Prep can be applied directly into pond water or filtration system. Optimal water conditions: pH 6.52-8.5, dissolved oxygen 5 ppm, temperature between 35 to 60 degrees F.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|