De-Icer by Kasco® 2400D 120V with 25-200′ Cable
$698.00 – $1,405.00
Known throughout the world for their quality, durability and effectiveness, the Kasco D-Series de-icer became a staple of the industry by tackling some fiercely challenging applications. These units are installed around the world and continue to provide the best performance in ice prevention and property protection.
Keep open area of water in ice covered ponds with Kasco® De-Icers!
The high-performance motor in the 2400D de-icer creates large amounts of water flow that will prevent ice formation and protect property from the damages of ice jacking and ice expansion pressure. The unit will also allow oxygen to enter the water in the winter providing improved water quality and habitat and helping avoid devastating winterkill of fish. A single 2400D unit can keep a circle of water open up to 50 ft. in diameter.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available; all SJTOW underwater rated
- 1/2 horsepower 120 volt, single phase, 5.0 running amps
- Minimum depth 4 ft.
- Includes (2) 25′ Mooring Ropes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Time and Temperature Controller
- Dock mount
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
100', 150', 200', 25', 50'